GET YOUR FILMMAKING CAREER STARTED FOR THE PRICE OF A GOURMET COFFEE.
There are many examples of incredibly successful directors who broke through the industry by creating low-budget, self-funded short films. However not everyone who creates low-budget short films will go on to become the next Steven Spielberg, George Lucas, Christopher Nolan or Paul Thomas Anderson.
This book will explain the step-by-step process on how to create short films with practically no money, without compromising on the quality or content. It is not only filled with guidelines on how to keep costs to an absolute minimum, or even shoot the entire film for free, but is also filled with practical advice, from fellow filmmakers, on how to create a high quality film which will help you get recognised by your peers in the industry.
The content covered within this book includes:
- The best cameras and lenses for an aspiring filmmaker to currently work with and grow into;
- Lighting techniques to optimise the film’s cinematography;
- How to record sound and dialogue for your short film;
- The best way to use and source props on a budget;
- How to scout for locations on a budget, what to look out for and what to avoid;
- How you can tailor the script for a zero-budget production without compromising on quality;
- Hiring and working with actors that aren’t just your friends and family;
- Wardrobe decisions;
- The role of the crew and how you can master these roles on your own as an indie filmmaker;
- The pre-production process;
- What to do during the production;
- Creating the soundtrack;
- The editing process; and
- How to market and distribute your film in a way which will help you get noticed
AT JUST 0.005% OF THE PRICE OF FILM SCHOOL, YOU CAN’T GO WRONG.
Click On The IMAGE Below To Get A Copy!
- “Excellent. Insightful, easy to read and with all the relevant sections. Thank you so much. It’s a lovely place to start; most reading I have been doing is specific to a section of filmmaking. This is a wonderful way for me to tie it together. I really appreciate. Thank you again.” – Robert, South Africa
- “A great guide — would recommend to anyone thinking about getting in this business!” – Nisala, USA
- “This book contains everything you need to get started as an independent filmmaker. It is easy to read and understand and talks you through every step of the process. It is clear that the author is a filmmaker himself as many of the tips are practical. I would recommend it to all independent filmmakers out there!” – Shahrukh, UK